OH MY GOODNESS!!!! She looks like she's grown eight more pounds and I can't believe she is sitting up so well like that!!! So awesome, my beautiful little niece, we have been missing her so much! Thank you for posting such cute pictures and a video!!!
Kyree I miss you!!!!!!!! Let the count down to December 16, the day I get to kiss those cheeks again, begin. She looks so big you guys and sooooooooooooo cute and look at all the things she is learning to do now we just need a video of her rolling over. Good luck with that one it took me a month to get one of dominic it seems like they always do it when you back is turned. Love you & miss you all. Lex.
Glad to see a new post. By the way, my post on Monday was about our visit to Peterhof Palace in St. Petersburg. I thought of Severin all day that day as we walked and walked and walked through manicured gardens.
Hi, this is Haley and Severin Bergeson. We started our little adventure together when we were married on Dec. 27, 2008 and have pretty much been having the time of our lives ever since. We moved back to the farm/the homestead last summer and love being here in moses lake together. The other real love of our lives was born to us on April 6th of this year - KYREE. We really are so blessed and thankful for all we have and we try to enjoy every minute. Life is awesome!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! She looks like she's grown eight more pounds and I can't believe she is sitting up so well like that!!! So awesome, my beautiful little niece, we have been missing her so much! Thank you for posting such cute pictures and a video!!!
ReplyDeleteKyree I miss you!!!!!!!! Let the count down to December 16, the day I get to kiss those cheeks again, begin. She looks so big you guys and sooooooooooooo cute and look at all the things she is learning to do now we just need a video of her rolling over. Good luck with that one it took me a month to get one of dominic it seems like they always do it when you back is turned. Love you & miss you all. Lex.
ReplyDeleteMan she is growing so fast!! She is pulling the biggest haley face in the 2nd one from the top, hilarious! I love it and love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see a new post. By the way, my post on Monday was about our visit to Peterhof Palace in St. Petersburg. I thought of Severin all day that day as we walked and walked and walked through manicured gardens.
ReplyDeleteYay for Kyree! How fun! I found your blog on Dax & Jens blog! We need to hang out again!!! I'll have Matt text your hubby! :)
ReplyDelete