Thank you thank you thank you! She is the cutest thing. I love her outfits and her high chair is so adorable. So cute!! She has the best facial expressions ever, it's hilarious. I love Kyree!
oh my goodness she is the sweetest thing. just look at her sitting up in her chair and getting ready to crawl she is so big. i hate how much they grow in the first year and brin's right she does make the funniest facial expressions i love them. I love Kyree MORE!!!
What a great present for me! Nice try with the video sev maybe you should try to make it a little longer next time:) She is coming with mom for thanksgiving, end of story!!!
Hi, this is Haley and Severin Bergeson. We started our little adventure together when we were married on Dec. 27, 2008 and have pretty much been having the time of our lives ever since. We moved back to the farm/the homestead last summer and love being here in moses lake together. The other real love of our lives was born to us on April 6th of this year - KYREE. We really are so blessed and thankful for all we have and we try to enjoy every minute. Life is awesome!
Thank you thank you thank you! She is the cutest thing. I love her outfits and her high chair is so adorable. So cute!! She has the best facial expressions ever, it's hilarious. I love Kyree!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness she is the sweetest thing. just look at her sitting up in her chair and getting ready to crawl she is so big. i hate how much they grow in the first year and brin's right she does make the funniest facial expressions i love them. I love Kyree MORE!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great present for me! Nice try with the video sev maybe you should try to make it a little longer next time:) She is coming with mom for thanksgiving, end of story!!!
ReplyDeleteGood to see new photos. Looks like you have better luck with solids than we do.
ReplyDelete