Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lookin All Fab





strike a pose


'where's my water.'




break time




'what am i supposed to do with this?'

'is this what we're going for? and what is that weed over there.'


... And that's a wrap...

4 comments:

  1. oh i love having a blog to look at all the time now. i'm so happy ya'll are doing this it makes me smile on the inside and out and kyree is sooooooooooo sweet and in some of her pictures she is makink the funniest faces i can tell already that she is going to be a character. love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Another family blog to follow, one I'm sure will be updated often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that was so much fun! she is just getting cuter every second I love her! her laugh and smile is so great, I can't wait to be able to hear it! She looks so chill and happy and calm in all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm glad I checked Lexie's blog to hear about yours - how fun! I've never seen even a picture of Kyree, so dang cute and such a mix of you both. I can't wait to meet her. What a great smile - these sweet babies are just the best. I'm excited for more...soon! Love, Bergen

    ReplyDelete